Monday, May 07, 2012

Stay tuned.....Disney layouts coming soon!

Nothing new to post today, layout or card-wise, but I just have to let you know what you'll be seeing soon on here.....Disney layouts created in MDS!  No, I didn't earn the Disney trip through Stampin' Up, but my family and I went back in November and I just now started scrapping it.  You would not believe all the digi stuff dedicated to Disney out there!  It literally makes my head spin.  It's been very difficult to restrain myself from buying it all!  

I just finished page #12 in my album just now and I couldn't wait to tell you all about it.  I have many, many, many more pages to go, but don't worry, I won't wait until it's completely finished to show it off.  I wouldn't be able to wait that long, anyway!  So, stay tuned......


1 comment:

Margaret said...

So did you keep track of all of the links where you bought the Disney digis? Can't wait to see your wonderful pages! Hoping they will inspire me on mine!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin