Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Punch Art Teddy Bear

A co-worker is getting ready to have a baby girl (tomorrow!!) and asked if I would make a card for her daughter's as a Congrats, so this is what I came up with.  I found the teddy bear punch art on Pinterest, but added the little  mouth and freckles because it was just missing something.


Isn't it precious?!  I used DSP from Twitterpated, Modern Label punch, stamp set (I forgot the name!), Top Note die (ran thru the big shot in an embossing folder), Scallop Circle die #2, 3 different circle punches (snout, ears), owl punch (eyes), and heart punch (nose).  Added a little Pretty in Pink bow and a pearl to top it off!  

TFL!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is so sweet! I don't think you could have made that bow any more perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin