Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My new camera bag!!


















Yay! Look what I finally got in the mail today...my new totally custom made camera bag! Well, technically, it's a purse, but I customized it with my beloved digi Rebel in mind! :) Now all I need is a new camera strap and I'll be happy...well, for a little while, at least! ;) I ordered my bag at a party, where a demonstrator comes and talks about the different styles and patterns and such. You choose your style and then everything else is custom made to order....extra pockets, how it opens and closes, whether you want ribbon on it and how it's tied, the fabric choices, etc. It was really fun! I even got to choose the length of the strap! The company is called a la mode and because they are made to order, it takes about 8 weeks to get your bag. But, I'd say it's worth the wait! Check it out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, your camera bag turned out awesome!!!!!! And YES, I am totally jealous!!! I should have ordered myself one!!! (saying this in my pouty voice)

Kache said...

I really like the style and colors you chose! Can't wait to see a pic of you using it :)

shannon said...

cool. enjoy!!

Brandy said...

oooh oh ohhh! cute

Monica said...

I love it! I totally need a new bag! ;o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin