Monday, June 30, 2008

Scrap-filled weekend!


Wow. That's all I can say. One weekend. Locked in. 3 great friends. No kids. No responsibilities. 14 movies. Snacking. Drinking. Scrapping...all freaking weekend long. Now, that's my kind of weekend! I got 3 layouts done for the July BYOM kit, 2 sets of 11 2-pg 6x6 layouts for swaps at convention next month, 2 sets of 24 personalized notecards (+ 1 extra for my own stash), and 20 birth announcements (+ 1 extra for me). And, I was bummed because I still had more on my list to get done!! So, for the next several days, I'll be posting things I got accomplished this past weekend.
First up is the personalized notecards I made for my step BIL's girlfriend for her birthday (an order put in to me by my step MIL). Stamp set is Winds of Grace; cardstock colors are Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, and Natural Ivory; ink colors are Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom and Close to Cocoa; medium width twill and hemp string...all products by Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

The picture doesn't do it justice, like IRL! Beautiful still!

Kache said...

Very pretty notecards. You scare me with the amount of scrapping you did this weekend.

Unknown said...

I agree with Nicole, better in real life and I got one of those cards too with my own initial!!!! Thanks Kel!!!!

I had a blast and can't wait to do it again!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin