Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weekend shift change at work!

Work schedule stuff is too long and complicated to get into, but to make a long story short....I currently work 6a-2:30p every 4th weekend. Not bad, really. Well, the new change is that I will work (along with several other co-workers) 6a-6:30p every 6th weekend. I'm still trying to get used to the sound of that. When I worked weekend option I worked the 12 hour shifts and they totally sucked. Completely blows your weekend. But, the upside is I'm working every 6th weekend, which will be nice. I think the pros and cons are the same on this one. Man, I just wish I didn't have to work at all!!! ;)

3 comments:

Laura Vigliarolo said...

Sorry work sucks.

Brandy said...

Laura is so succinct =) Ditto on that, though I can't tell if that is an improvement or not since it is every 6th instead of 4th... and YUCK on that thing Steve brought home...

Kache said...

I admire you for not whining about it. Cause I would be. Glad it's not as many weekends though!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin