Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back 2 School


Yes, another sketch from Creative Scrappers! I can't help it, the sketches are just callin' to me! LOL!

Pics of my girlies on the first day of school this year. Isn't it funny how the color of their tans is the same exact color of my pantry?!

Used some Basic Grey Recess. Yep, everything is from that line...even the chipboard scissors! Well, except the ribbon, that's just from my stash. Oh, and I used the spiral punch from SU on the journaling tag.
Man, I keep forgetting to put the pic in the post! Geesh.

TFL!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great page! Your girls are so cute! I wish I could get that tan..or even half that tan, lol. Great layout. Love the shabby look!

Anonymous said...

love it! your style is AWESOME!! i can always pick it out. amy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin