Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Congratulations card

Steve called me last Tuesday late afternoon and asked me to whip up a congrats-on-your-baby-news card real quick for some friends who recently found out they are expecting! So, this is what I whipped up really quick. You can't see it too well, but there are yellow Stickles in the giraffe spots!

Stamp set: Bundle of Joy (retired); Cardstock: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Wild Wasabi; Pattern Paper: DSP in Apricot Appeal and Wild Wasabi from the 6x6 pad that was a hostess benefit in the last SU catalog; Ink: Apricot Appeal, Old Olive; Other: brads, ribbon, ticket punch, Stickles


3 comments:

shannon said...

cute!

Emily said...

This is so cute! Love the colors! TFS!

Unknown said...

This is so darling!!!

Hey, I gave you another award on my blog!!! LOVE YA!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin