Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Man on Campus


Yep, another Creative Scrappers sketch!


This is my nephew, Christian. He's in his 2nd or 3rd year at Georgia Tech. Over Memorial weekend we went to visit Aunt Jeanne and took a drive over to GT to visit with Christian. Hard to believe he was about Mara's age when I first started dating Steve!


I used stuff from a BYOM kit and stuff from extras there, too. Stuff from my stash are the stars and the mask I used on the cardstock with silver metallic rub on stuff. Turned out kinda cool, I think. Weird thing...I was thinking silver paint would just rock on those stars. I honestly didn't think I had any, but I found some! I also used gold paint mixed with red for the solid star and that turned out pretty cool. Lots of subtle bling on here.


TFL!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin