Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes Thank You cards


Just some quick Thank You cards I made to send to family for my Birthday money (which went towards the Big Shot that's coming my way!!) I couldn't stand them up to take pics because I scallop punched the back part of the card! These cards are a CASE from my friend, Nicole. Thanks, Nicole! ;)

Stamp set: Pocket Silhouettes; cardstock: Natural White; Ink: Pretty in Pink; accessories: light pink gingham ribbon, Scallop edge punch, marker in Pretty in Pink.

TFL!

4 comments:

shannon said...

pretties!

Tiffany Bauer said...

So cute!!

Liz said...

This is my favourite set right now (I sold five sets at my last workshop too!) and these cards are so pretty! I love the scalloped back!

Nicole said...

You're welcome! Thanks for coming to my rescue with the catalog! BIG HUGS, Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin