Sunday, November 23, 2008

Infinite Goodness


Card using another sketch over at Creative Scrappers! Except, I really strayed away from the sketch on this one...but, that's ok, right? Isn't that the beauty of sketches? :) I used a stamp set that I've had for a looooong time that I've yet to use....until now!

Stamp set: Infinite Goodness (retired); Cardstock: More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy; Ink: More Mustard, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: hemp string, twill

TFL!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

loving your cards, lady!

Emily said...

This is beautiful! Love the color combo! I would have never thought to use those colors together, but it looks great! Love the layout too! TFS!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin