Saturday, October 17, 2009

Still lovin' it!



Yes, MDS is still kickin' my butt it's so stinkin' cool!  Sat down with my huge binder of PageMaps sketches and within 30 min have a layout completed. 

I have to tell you all, it may look like I'm on the internet everyday posting my stuff, but, really, I'm not.  I get in what i can and have blogger schedule my posts for me.  I'm currently having horrible horrible connection problems with my internet for the last month.  My internet provider has said that they have done everything possible.  All that's left is to come and pick up the equipment and call it quits.  I wonder why for the last year and a half we've had no problems and then all of a sudden for the last month everything has gone to hell?!?!?!  So, we are currently trying to decide what to do.  Do we keep our provider and relish in the few moments we have a connection or just drop it altogether?  We live out in BFE, so our choices are extremely limited.  I was on hold for 56 min (YES, 56 MINUTES!!) with Verizon yesterday and still didn't talk to anyone.  PSCI is coming out in the next couple of weeks to see if they can pick up a signal, for which I'm not holding my breath for.  So, anyway, I get on when I can, but that's not very often.  If you don't hear from me, this is why.  I try to update my blog and post an update on facebook when I can.  Hopefully this will be resolved in a month or so. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin