Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trinity Treehouse 2005



Another layout done with the BYOM October kit!  These pictures are of McKenna and her preschool class back in 2005!!  Yeah, I'm not caught up.  And I don't scrap in order, either.  I just scrap what I feel like at the moment! 

Don't worry, I didn't put any of the classmates names on here....mainly because I don't remember them and I never got around to writing them down 4 years ago.  Shame on me, I know.  In fact, I mention that in the journaling.  I hope McKenna isn't too mad at me when she gets older!  LOL!! 

I can't believe how small she looks in these pictures.  And, how incredibly white her teeth are in the picture, which is something we all picked up on after I showed off the layout to the family!  We all had a pretty good laugh about it.

Anyway, TFL! 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin