Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Berry Merry



This card is soooooo stinkin' easy!  I have decided that this is my official Christmas card for this year.  I hate to tell you all that and ruin the surprise, but you would've figured it out in about a month and a half anyway, and I'm not that good with keeping secrets, either.  This is using a new set , Berry Merry, and the Christmas pattern paper both from the Holiday Mini.  The paper is gorgeous!  This particular pattern actually has a kind of shimmer to it.  There is another pattern that is flocked!  Soooo cool!  This is also using the new ornament punch, which I didn't really want to get, but now I'm so glad I did.  I should know by now that SU's punches are worth every penny! 

TFL!

3 comments:

Ann Leek said...

Love it! This is my favorite! Also love the digi layout of your 3 divas!

Colleen said...

LOVE IT!!! So cool, Kelly!

Create With Christie said...

Love it..how simple! www.stampshacklady.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin