Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Animal Kingdom




Got some layouts from Animal Kingdom to show you today!

Top pic is of my 3 girlies outside the gates.  I used a pre made cluster that I got from another site on the internet.  Once again, if you feel you must have it, email me and I will gladly let you know where I got it from!  I also used an overlay from Stampin' Up.  Again, overlays rock, so if you are on the fence about getting a set, jump on over and just get them!  I want every single set that SU has to offer.  It just adds a little bit of something to your pages.

Second layout is of just random pics from AK.  I used Juntos DSP from SU and an awesome stamp set, a label punch and photo corner punch.

Lastly, pics from the Kilamanjaro Safari.  Tip: ride this in the am.  The animals are more active in the morning than they are in the afternoon.  Don't know why, they just are.  I thought I got some awesome pics of this ride!  It's SU DSP I used, but I can't remember the name.  Really, in the whole scheme of things, does it really matter?  There is not one thing I've bought for my My Digital Studio that I have ever regretted getting.  There will come a time when you will use it and be so glad you got it!  So, the solution to that is.....get it all! :) 

TFL!


1 comment:

Margaret said...

LOL at your 'get it all' sales pitch!! These are great layouts and give me some great ideas for my pages, since I haven't finished my AK pages yet. Awesome collage for the safari pics!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin