Monday, August 20, 2012

Peter Pan and Pixie Hollow




The layouts with Vidia and Tinkerbell were done with pre made clusters that I got from another site on the internet.  If you're interested in where I got them, feel free to email me and I will be glad to tell you where I got them!  

I used my second favorite tool to create the pixie layouts....COLOR PICK!  Instead of trying to find SU colors that matched the premade clusters, I used the color pick options and used colors that were in the clusters!  Easy peasy!  I used a stamp set on the Vidia layout, but I can't remember what it was.  I went to the "add stamp" option and typed in "flourish" and scrolled thru until I found one that I wanted.  On the Tink layout I used an overlay, but I can't remember which one.  I know, I'm such a loser!!  LOL!  I love overlays, though.  They are awesome to spruce up just a plain cardstock background.  And, last but not least, for the Peter Pan layout I used Simple Snapshots and matching embellishments, baker's twine and some buttons.

TFL!


1 comment:

Margaret said...

You are not a loser!! If you use MDS like I do, you change things around so much that you forget what you used! Love these pictures!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin