Saturday, August 18, 2012

Our Awesome Disney Vacation!



Yes, it's finished!  Our Disney vacation album is completed...and just in time for the 31% discount that Stampin' Up is offering the month of August!  I'm gonna need all the discounts I can get to print off this 94 page book.  But, I'm so excited to get it in my hands because it's going to be AWESOME!!!

On this layout I used Grad Party DSP and matching embellishments, an oval, label, word window and photo corner punches, a button from Deck the Halls, Baker's Twine, staples and the Mickey ear stamp with the date is a digital download I purchased from another site.  If you like it, please email me (my email address is on the right hand side of the screen) and I will tell you where I got it.  Fonts are Walt Disney and Mickey, free from the internet (just do a google search for them because i can't remember where I downloaded them from!)

TFL!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin