Saturday, August 25, 2012

Animal Kingdom




Top layout is the girlies meeting Flik.  Non SU stuff on that one.  If you want to know where I got it, email me and I'll pass that info on to you.

Middle layout are just random pics taken during a parade at AK.  I used and alpha punch for the title and then used "color pick" to fill in the letters, using the colors from my photos!  Perfect match!  I used a circle from a stamp set to focus on the name of that particular parade.

Last layout are the girls in their uber cool 3D glasses for the It's Tough to be a Bug show at AK.  Super duper cute show that's housed in the bottom of the Tree of Life.  I asked the girls their favorite part of this experience and journaled it along the side.  Add some bug stamps and "word" bubble from Epic Overlays and it's complete!  This is probably one of my favorite layouts of my Disney album.

TFL!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin