Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Thoughts and Prayers card

Another card made with the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. Basically, the same card, I just added some layers to it and some gorgeous Copper Stickles to all the leaves on the tree. It's amazing what a couple of extra layers of cardstock and little details can add to an existing card. Like Nicole always says...Love is in the details! I made this card for an old friend from high school who recently lost her Dad.

TFL and go hug your Dad or give him a call and let him know you were thinking about him.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

YEP! I can see it in your picture, that looks so great. I am sure your friend will find comfort in this card, too. Blessings!

Emily said...

Beautiful card! I love the copper stickles on the tree! Great layout! Love the top note!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin