Thursday, March 05, 2009

Who loves you?

Just another scrapbook page I got done at Crop for the Cure last weekend! This is my little niece, Jenna aka Poosers. I used the October kit from BYOM! For that month, I worked with the Halloween kit, but I loved the main kit. There was one left over last month, so I snagged it! :) I cut the black tree out freehand (about the only thing I can freehand draw and it actually look like what it's supposed to!). The owl on the branch was cut out from another piece of pattern paper in the kit. Everything is from the October kit, except the extra little piece of ribbon....it's from the March kit!

TFL!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great page! I love the tree and the owl! Adorable picture too!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love it!!! Great job with the tree!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin