Monday, March 02, 2009

More March BYOM!

These pictures were taken at my friends, Tiffany and Hillory's parent's house. We were out there with Hillory and her family for a cookout thing and the girls were dying to use the zip line and they had so much fun! Can you believe I have a total of 9 photos on here?!?!?! I think that's a record for me! And, just as I predicted, Steve LOVED this layout. He's all about as many photos as I can fit on a layout. The star journaling spot and the chipboard letters are from the extras this month, everything else is in the March kit!

Capturing Life is the layout that won me a prize at the church crop! It's also the sketch that Tiffany challenged me to do! Heck, she even came up with the title! Thanks, Tiffany! Everything on here is from the March BYOM kit only. Some pics I took of my shutterbug and future photographer, McKenna this past summer.
TFL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even more stunning in person. You are too talented, Miss Kelly! Glad I got to see you Saturday. I really do wish we had time to get together more often to enjoy our hobby (habit) together.

Liz Goldhawk said...

Congrats on winning the layout prize! These are both great (9 pictures!!!) and I love the way you used the kit.

Emily said...

These both look AWESOME! I totally envy your scrapbooking skills! You rock at layouts! I love these pages! Great pictures too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin