Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kasara's Birthday card and gift bag!

I'm here! Sorry it seems as though I'd forgotten about my poor little blog! I just hadn't done anything scrappy related in a while. Well, I have, but I just couldn't post them yet. It's not fair to my Stamp Clubs to post the projects they'll be doing before they even get to do them! This month we did a card, 3D project and a 12x12 layout. I had one Stamp Club last night. The next one is in 3.5 weeks yet.

Now, what I can show you is the card and "gift bag" I made for my sister's birthday this past week! They turned out so stinkin' cute!






The pattern paper I used was from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. The card itself is a Big Shot die called Movers and Shapers and it's sooooo cool! I also used the totally fabulous butterfly die. I love those pretty butterflies! The stamp set I used, I'm blanking on...it's a set that has several birthday sentiments. The stamp and punch used for the flower on the basket is from the SAB catalog and the 5 petal flower punch layered on top of the scallop circle punch. The other punch (scallop oval) and stamp "Just for You" is from the upcoming Occasions mini!! Love it! I made the little gift bag from the scallop envelope die for the Big Shot. Tiffany showed me how to make this....die cut two of the envelopes out and attach them together. So flippin' easy! I think I'm going to make these for the girls' teachers and aides for Easter and put a little baggie of candy in it. Oh, and the little silver things in the middle of the flower and butterfly are my newest obession....Dew Drops! I picked them up at the Crop for the Cure last month. TFL!!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Ooooooooooo LA LA! LOVE THESE!! Glad to see you posting again! I want to see the new BYOM layouts so bad!

Nicole said...

Don't forget to vote and comment for the new keychain!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Thanks for the new post.....Amy B.

Emily said...

These look awesome! Love the colors! Great layout on the card. I love the butterfly and the hole to the inside. The bag looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Come on... how come you couldn't take a picture with her "goodies" in it. :)

Steven

Blog Widget by LinkWithin