Sunday, March 01, 2009

March '09 BYOM kit!!

Blow Me A Kiss is of my cutie patootie nephew, Asher! I love the shaped paper for this! That is one thing I love about BYOM...they always have some sort of shaped cardstock or pattern paper in their kit. Too cool. Everything on here is from the kit or extras for the month, except for the red ribbon. The journaling spot is an extra and it's from Jenni Bowlin and the A is an adhesive chipboard letter from the extras as well.

The pictures for Freaky Fun were taken at the Children's Museum in St. Louis back in October. The kiddos went nuts over the mirror thing! Everything on here is from the kit only. I used a Dymo label maker with paper ran thru it for the names on the photos.

Fun stuff from Cosmo Cricket in the fabulous kit from BYOM this month!! I had so much fun doing these layouts! Well, one reason is because I love playing with awesome, new stuff, the other reason is because I did all these layouts at crops this weekend! I got 3 done at the crop at my church, Christian Church of Jasper, and the other 1 done at Crop for the Cure in Evansville. Yep, that's right....19 hours of crop time this weekend! I only have 6 layouts and 5 cards to show for it, but I had a good time!!! One of my BYOM layouts even won me a new stamp at the church crop, but I had some help with that one....Tiffany challenged me to do a certain sketch, which I did, and ended up loving that layout so much I entered it into the contest! Thanks, Tiffany! Tune in tomorrow for 2 more layouts from the March BYOM kit!!! TFL!!

2 comments:

Twila said...

Great layouts. I always enjoy chekcing out your scrapbook pages. Your kids are so cute. Jave a great day!

Anonymous said...

This was the neatest page. I love the pics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin