Sunday, March 08, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

My last creation from the crop last weekend!! A quick Praying for You card. I used some pretty old DSP on here...I can't even remember what it's called! I used the Sizzix Big Shot Top Note Die in Naturals Ivory cardstock and used a dauber and Chocolate Chip ink around the edges. I stamped the tree image with markers...Really Rust and Chocolate Chip. I stamped Praying for You in Sahara Sand and matted it with Close to Cocoa. Lastly, I tied a bow with some Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon.

TFL!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty tree and card!!

Nicole said...

SUPER CUTE (but really is even better in person! Don't cha just despise cameras sometimes??)

Can't wait to see another! Hugs, Nicole

Anonymous said...

Love it! I love that stamp set. Love the music back on your blog.... amy b.

Brandy said...

i want that sissix so bad! thanks for rubbing it in...

Emily said...

This is beautiful! Love that paper! The colors look great! Love the bow on the tree trunk!

Liz Goldhawk said...

love the bow around the tree! Great job with this set!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card!!
It's so soft and warm...in other words, it's perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your blog, but where is the love. I want to see new cards and layouts.... HAHA!! Amy B.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin