Monday, July 28, 2008

Blingy Toes!!!


Yes, this is my first pedi of the summer....Steve doesn't like me getting them, says it's a waste of $$. It's one small indulgence of mine, but hey, that's ok. It's a special occasion, though! I'm leaving for Salt Lake City, UT in a couple of days! I have to have pretty toes for convention! Even for that reason, he still frowned upon it. I got my eyebrows done, too, and he had the gall to actually call that an indulgence....spoken exactly like someone who's never had their eyebrows waxed!! Whatev. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Can you see my Croc flop tan lines? Man, I live in those things in the summer!!

5 comments:

Anderson Arts Online said...

TOTALLY FREAKIN' CUTE, KEL!

Kache said...

You're too funny. You'll have the sparkliest toes there, have fun!

Laura Vigliarolo said...

Love the toes, and the waxing relaxes me I love having my eyebrows done. Have a fun safe trip!!!!!!

Tiffany Bauer said...

MEN!!!! They can do their thing but when it comes to use they always say it is a waste!!!!!! MEN!!!!

Love your toes and I can't wait to show off both of our pedicures walking around Salt Lake City in 18 hours!!!!!!!! HERE WE COME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cut my own hair! So everything beyond that is an indulgence. :)

Steven

Blog Widget by LinkWithin