I've been tagged by Tiffany and Nicole! Well, guess what...scroll down to find out who I've tagged (don'tcha just love these?!
Ok, here are 7 random weird things about myself:
1. I'm deathly afraid of spiders...like so bad that I literally get sick to my stomach to just look at them.
2. I was refused a job at Shoe Carnival because I came back as "high risk" for shoplifting after taking a personality test!
3. I could eat ice cream for dessert 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
4. I never wanted to have kids! I had to agree to have at least one or Steve said he wouldn't marry me!
5. Speaking of kids....I was sooooo sick during my first pregnancy that I lost 20 lbs, was hospitalized 3 times, at home with IV's, PICC lines attempted 3 times and had a Hickman catheter in my chest to "feed" me 24/7 and I still continued to get sick until the day Mara was born!
6. I learned how to barefoot waterski when I was 13 years old. I'd been skiing (on one ski and 2 ski's) and kneeboarding (doing 360's!) since I was 9 years old.
7. I had gout in my big toe (talk about PAINFUL!!!) on me and Steve's very first date. My Mom didn't want me to go out because I was in so much pain and could barely walk, but I was not going to miss my date with him!! (Good thing, eh?)
There. Good enough? Totally embarrassing.
Now, here's who I'm tagging!! (Maybe this will be the kick in the bootay that some of these people need to update their blog!)