Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stamp Camp Swap....FINISHED!




Talk about procrastination! I guess I work better under pressure, I don't know. The instructions and photo of my creation was due yesterday, so guess what I was doing all afternoon? Making my little post-it notecard holder w/matching pen, taking photos, and typing up a supply and instruction sheet so I could email it to the hostess. But, it's done and over with! And, just in the nick of time!
Oh, and what a PITA! I couldn't find the template I had originally found to make this silly thing! I had to totally wing it with dimensions and stuff! I used a small bowl (but you could use the Coluzzle or the the CM circle cutter) to make the top curve part and had to freehand draw the inside handle! It's a little rough, but I was happy with it.

This is using the Summer Fun scrapbooking kit from Stampin' Up. I just love the colors in this kit, great combinations. Bunches of flowers and flourish cardstock stickers, textured cardstock, and great pattern papers. I also used the spiral punch and some grosgrain ribbon as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This turned out great Kel!!!! Glad you got it done in the nick of time!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin