Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wishing You the Best

A card I did several months ago, but I don't think I posted on here. If I did, and you remember it, so sorry. Just enjoy it again! LOL! I did this card based on a sketch by Lucy Chesna from her sketch blog (link on the side of my blog under "It's All About the Sketches!") and I used what little leftovers of pattern paper I had from the December 2007 BYOM kit and some leftover embellies I had from a Scrap-Tastic kit and a SU stamp in the corner! TFL!

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to post to my blog at least once a day this month! Nicole introduced me to a way to post on my blog without having to log in everyday! GENIUS! I'll try to post something scrappy everyday, but I just don't think that's going to be possible. But, I like pictures, so hopefully, I'll have at least a photo to accompany my posts! Wish me luck!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love lookin' at your creations. Thanks for blogging again! Only 20 days until we're in Utah. YEH!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love seeing so many posts so far this month... you're doing great! Love what you've shared so far!

Nicole said...

PURTY ONE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin